Friday, September 23, 2011

Ready To Go

Less than 2 hours to go and I'll be on the trail. It is disappointing that I won't be able to do any posting during the event as there is zero cell coverage. The local Ham Radio operators take care of the communication during the event and will be relaying information as to when runners come in and out of aid stations and that info will be updated in real time to the http://www.bear100.com/ website. I'll have the Spot device on as well.

I just realized that the Bison/Gopher game will be over before I finish on Saturday. Bummer. Go Bison.

I best be getting ready to go.

This event has a 36 hour cut off to complete the course and I intend to use all of it. I know my weakened, aging body is not ready for this, but my heart is.

See you on the other side of the mountains at Bear Lake.

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment