Sunday, January 31, 2010

Strength - Endurance - Solitude - Survival


I'm ready to go. Just a little sleep and we'll be on our way. I will try to post from the trail sometime. Otherwise, my wife ,Kristy, may post an update from time to time and, of course, the tracking will be on.
105 brave souls will line up tomorrow for the start. Temps are looking to be around -17 with out the wind chill. Hey it's the Ice Box. What else would we expect?
Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers for safety. I am blessed with the best family and friends. I am very thankful and humbled to be able to participate in this event. Thanks for the support.

2 comments:

  1. Run on my friend! I admire your strenght and courage to tackle this awesome event. Not many of would do an event like this..so you are truly a "crazy ultra runner" :) like me..but not as crazy as you! Lol! Anyways..my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm tracking your progress as you go. I have confidence you will finish....just keep moving forward no matter how fast or slow..you got this! See you when you get back. Can't wait to hear your story!

    Joel Johansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable-distance and conditions! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete