Friday, January 28, 2011








Check out the Arrowhead website, http://www.arrowheadultra.com/, for lots of information on the event. They hope to keep the "results" page updated so people back home can see how everyone is doing. You of course can follow my progress by tracking me throughout the event by clicking on "Arrowhead Tracking" on the right hand side of the page.

My wife, Kristy, will post some updates on the blog from time to time to keep you updated on how I'm doing. Cell coverage is pretty spotty and it's hard to push the buttons with gloves on so the contact I'll have will be minimal. If things are going well and I have coverage, I may post something myself from the trail as well. It may not be real pretty so cut me some slack. I'm excited to bring you with me as I head out on the trail and I appreciate your support and encouragement. Knowing I have people with me by following along helps a lot when things aren't going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment