Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trail Grooming

With the recent snow on the Arrowhead trail, the trails are being groomed in anticipation of a lot of snowmobilers that have been itching to get out all winter. They will tear up the trail though that is who the trail is there for and it will be better than pulling a sled over dirt. I'll take it.

I added a couple links relative to Arrowhead on the right hand side of the site. I have a satellite tracking device that I'll have with me throughout the event starting Monday morning, the event website as well as a couple maps to get a feel for where I am going.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Rick. I'll be tracking you from work this year. Glad you got your snow. My friend Monica knows John Taylor who ran last year. I'm assuming you know him as well. Stay safe! Judy

    ReplyDelete