Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lean Horse Hundred


I'm off to the Black Hills of South Dakota this weekend for the Lean Horse 100. Looks like it going to be a hot one. No, they didn't name it "100" for the forecast temps over the next couple day but for the 100 miles. I guess you could expect it to be a warm event considering it starts in the city of Hot Springs, SD. As always with the heat you just have to slow down and stay hydrated. So far I've been pretty good at both.
I'm not bringing any crew along with me this time because of poor planning on my part. I didn't realize that school started this early in August so Kristy and the girls need to stay home. I won't have the tracking on at this event though I hope to keep you updated as to my progress via the blog. I will view this as my support and look forward to posting. Please forgive me if the posts are short, misspelled and seem a little incoherent. It may or may not be reflective of my current state.
The event website http://www.leanhorsehundred.com/ has some good info about the event as well as a good map of the course if you'd like to follow along.

1 comment:

  1. Go Rick! Good luck to you and the rest of the Fargo crew on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete