Sunday, January 20, 2013

Arrowhead 2013

With the start of Arrowhead just a week away I thought I should let everyone know that I'm not entered in this years event.  At times I'd like to say, "Been there.  Done that." and never mention the word Arrowhead again but I can't.  This year I'll be headed up there to watch Ultra Friend Rachel see if she's tougher than the Arrowhead. 

In the mean time, I'm excited that Rachel has decided to take on the challenge and I'll try and keep all interested updated on how she's doing. 

There is a link on the right hand side of the blog to click on to see if she's out on a training run and there will be another link for race day on Monday the 28th. 

Rachel's last big event was a difficult 100 mile event on the north shore of Lake Superior.  Check out her blog (Shoot.Run.Tri.Submit) on the right side of the page for her race report.

No comments:

Post a Comment